Vocational Training Courses
Tailor-made Vocational Training Courses
Our experience of 'tailor-made training sessions' is enriched year after year. The service DEFIS responds to specific requests for training and support, individually or collectively. By understanding your individual, team, intra or inter-structure needs we are able to build up personalised workshops taking into consideration your goals, methods, and work periods.
- Individual applications
- Study tours
- Action-training with the possibility of 'in-house sessions' in your company, in France or Abroad
- Distant learning service
We will consider any request and with our professional experts to design the training session that best suits your needs.
Partner Training Centers
Increasingly, the courses offered are developed in partnership with training institutions implanted in your countries. Pooling expertise and resources with these 'win-win' partnerships allows SupAgro to more accurately fulfill its mission of international cooperation. Working as part of a network of training facilities in the South improves our response to new professional requirements, locally.
Some partner organizations
- Madagascar, CTHT (Horticultural Technical Center of Tamatave). Training implemented in partnership on the value chain analysis and engineering training
- Burkina Faso, Inades Formation. Training project on giving agricultural advice to farmers.
- Senegal, Dakar ESEA (School of Applied Economics). Training project in partnership with the Gerdal on supporting farmers and using innovation, as well as land based themes.
A few examples of 'tailor-made' vocational training sessions (Click on link to expand content)
- Describe and analyze the farmers practices in their diversity (organisational design ), taking into account all economical, social, environmental that influences their choice;
- Measure the technical and economic performances of production systems, in order to compare, assess sustainability and to understand the evolution dynamics.
- Acquire methodological tools that facilitate the expression by farmers in their training demand, based on a shared understanding of their activity systems, their concerns and their projects, their learning styles and their ability to invest in education or training;
- Bring each category of participants to define or expand, depending on their own professional concerns , actual training projects / farmers coaching.
- Strengthen participants' skills in their mission to support the emergence of local initiatives and project support leaders ;
Provide participants with methods and tools to better encourage and support the individual and collective initiatives in rural areas by being able to:
Raise concerns, ideas, desires (maieutic function);
- To assist project leaders to pass from the idea, will or problem into the design and development of realistic and achievable actions;
- To design a project: objectives, programming, activities to be undertaken, resources to be mobilized.
- Design, implement and evaluate vocational training actions relevant and appropriate for producers, rural development workers, in line with rural development policies, the institutional context, the resources available:
- Define the goals and the role of training in a given situation;
- Define the notion of skills;
- Define and use basic methodological tools training design , from the situation analysis into the training evaluation ;
- Distinguished academic methods adapted to the learning styles of producers, and their implementation modalities within the contexts.
- Describe the various tools in place in Montpellier SupAgro to promote the graduate employment insertion: Guiding tools for students to build their career plans, educational tools intended to professionalization; tracking tools employability ; Tools for monitoring the skills evolution expected in the job market;
- Develop a summary of items discussed during the week and a plan proposal for possible actions to be implemented in the short term;
- Develop a beginning of new organization scheme and restructuring for the institution enabling the introduction of a realistic and appropriate support system in the next few years.
- Characterize a sector and analyze its technical operating modes , its economic and organization;
- Analyze the interdependence mechanisms , conflicts and issues of various stakeholders;
- Define and improve strategic choices: integration, contractual elements, investments.
- Describe the major health risks associated with the dairy products process;
- Refer to the existing rules and regulations in the field;
- Propose practical solutions to reduce these risks during processing of such products on a small scale;
- Manufacture dairy products, processed by best food safety practices.
Training for all processing techniques and referral documents, research of specialized information and enhancement of the bibliography.
- Be organized in a library or documentation center;
- Use a document management software application;
- Use library catalogs and databases;
- Use a bibliography software.
Last update : 14/01/2016