Living on Campus
Located just steps away from Montpellier SupAgro's La Gaillarde campus, our three residence halls have a combined capacity of over 600 places. The halls offer residents a sense of community as well as numerous practical services. All are within walking distance of the heart of Montpellier.
Students from other schools can apply if rooms remain available.
- Private parking for students
- Common rooms and kitchens
- L’Ambuscade Cafeteria
- Rooms for extracurricular activities – library, Student Union Office, photography workshop, music room...
- Unlimited internet access
Single or double occupancy from €287 to €527 (all charges included).
Fully equipped accommodation
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, electric burners, cupboards, table or countertop
- Bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet
- Bed and mattress
- Desk, chairs, cupboards
- Sockets for TV and Internet (RJ45 cable not supplied)
Not supplied: sheets, pillowcases, blankets, crockery, cutlery etc.
Information about housing benefits provided by CAF, the French family services agency, is available (in French) at: www.caf.fr
CIGALES: 227 studios (24 doubles)
SOLEIL: 83 flats (21 doubles)
The residence is closed until January 2017 for renovations.
HAMEAUX: 336 flats with wheelchair access to 10
This residential complex has a country village atmosphere, with footpaths and open squares.
Located inside Hameaux residence hall, the cafeteria is open to resident students only. Meals can be eaten in the dining area or taken out.
The dining area is equipped with a TV, table-football and unlimited WiFI.
The outdoor deck has chairs, tables and a large barbeque that students are welcome to use.
• Download and complete the forms below:
• Send the completed forms and documents to email@example.com
Or post the printed version to:
Résidence SupAgro - 50 Rue Croix de Las Cazes - 34000 MONTPELLIER (Or deliver by hand)
Note: Housing is attributed only for one academic year, with occupancy ending August 31 at the latest. The submission of an application does not guarantee that you will be alloted a place. If your booking is accepted, you will receive confirmation (confirmation d’attribution) from the Residence Halls Office.
Hold your event at Montpellier SupAgro
If you are organizing a seminar, ask for a quotation listing our prices and services. Auditoriums, classrooms, audio-visual equipment, coffee breaks, meals, accommodation, etc are available.
From February 1 to August 31, Montpellier SupAgro can cater for up to 200 people.
The residence halls' reception office is open:
- Monday and Tuesday 7:30-9:00 a.m., 12:00-2:00 p.m. and 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 12:00-4:00 p.m.
- Thursday 7:30-12:00 a.m and 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Friday 7:30-12:00 a.m. and 1:30-4:00 p.m.
Last update : 20/01/2017
04 99 61 22 89
04 99 61 21 83